One of my go to breakfast every Sunday that is quick and super packed with protein. If you are looking to gain muscle, loose body fat, and enjoy your meal all at the same time. This meal is a game changer for you. The banana has a sweet taste to it so you won't need syrup at all.
1 ripe banana
1 cup of mixed berries
2 Tablespoons of melted peanut butter.
1. Put all ingredients in bowl and mash by hand using a fork.
2. Put your frying pan on medium heat.
3. Make sure you spray pan with olive oil.
4. Pour batter into pan.
5. Creates about 4 mini pancakes.
6. Cook until it is brown which is about 3 minutes on each side.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Look out for more simple recipes that will get you closer to your goals. Enjoy your breakfast and we will see you again soon.